I think we can say that All-Time Favorites is mainly known for the nice prints that we have. The range of uni-color bags is quite small with us. The crazy or remarkable thing about everything is that you won't find me soon with a print. I actually always wear unis. But for a bag and especially a large bag, I really like a cool print.
In 2011 I started with the very first large shopper, the print I started with was the python print. After all these years, this print is still my favorite. This was followed by the zebra print and leopard print. Then came the blue / white stripe and the denim blue (uni) shopper with white text. The real adventure began with these 5 versions.
Now it is already the 5e summer collection that we have released and that is why I have listed ALL prints that we once had in the collection for this blog. In addition to the 5 prints mentioned above, we have had:
- mini vertical blue stripes
- washed canvas in pink and brown
- sailor blue / white and sailor white / blue
- Stars (in army, coral, blue and gray)
- palm trees
- python turquoise / yellow / pink
- sequins (gold / silver and black / silver)
- jacquard black / white
- lobsters / lobster print
- palm leaves with pink
- straw print (with pink or blue or red)
- green and pink disco
- jute combined with python
- tie dye in blue and khaki
- desert print in black and red (currently in black my daily bag, see photo)
- denim rainbow
- white camouflage hologram
- and last but not least, they have no print but are solid gold and solid silver, the neoprene shopper.
Do you think I have forgotten anything else?
Now I am naturally very curious: which print is your favorite? You can comment on the blog below, but also on FB. Let me know!
Here are some examples: