The provision of personal data is not mandatory
A user has the choice at all times whether he wants to provide his / her personal details. However, in order to be able to use a number of our products and / or services, it is necessary to provide your personal data to ATF. If the input of your data is requested, ATF will indicate which data is 'necessary' to be able to use the products and / or services and which data can be supplied 'optionally'.
Processing of personal data
By using ATF products and / or services, it processes the personal data of its users. This includes the name, address and email address. In addition, financial data, such as a bank account number, is processed if a user purchases a paid product and / or service from ATF, if and insofar as this data is necessary for the payment of the relevant products and / or services.
The processing of personal data takes place in the following cases:
- for the establishment and implementation of an agreement concluded with the user;
- for administrative processing: to offer and / or deliver the agreed products and / or services to the user;
- for invoicing: if it concerns one or more paid products and / or services. If payment is not made for our products and / or services, we can transfer the claim to third parties, such as a collection agency; In the aforementioned cases, the name, address, bank details and email address are necessary to implement the agreement.
- to send the user newsletters, offers, user information, service messages or one or more electronic messages that could be of interest to the user, if the User has indicated his agreement with this;
- to make a specific offer to the User or for other promotional purposes, for example via e-mail if the User has indicated that he agrees to this. In the aforementioned cases, the personal data, namely the e-mail address, is optionally provided, for which the User gives explicit permission.
- to manage, analyze, maintain, optimize and secure our products and / or services and to prevent abuse and / or fraud of products and / or services;
- for determining strategic analyzes and reports of our products and / or services; and / or
- If a User visits one of our (mobile) websites, our servers may also (automatically) store information such as URLs, IP addresses, browser types, languages, data and times of visits to our (mobile) websites and / or apps. In the aforementioned cases, ATF has a legitimate interest in processing the personal data involved. The personal data provided will be processed by ATF solely for the purpose of implementing its products and / or services and in particular for the explicit purpose for which these personal data have been collected.
All our users have the right to inspect, rectify, erase, limit processing, data portability and objection to the processing of his / her personal data. If a user wishes to make use of one or more of these rights, he / she can contact ATF via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer to third parties
Subject to the provisions below, only the persons authorized by ATF to secure and / or otherwise process personal data and / or perform IT maintenance work have access to the personal data of the Users. We have engaged a processor for the processing purposes listed in this Privacy Statement with whom we have entered into an agreement, so that the processor offers sufficient guarantee with regard to technical and organizational security measures. If you unexpectedly discover a data breach, it is very important that we are immediately aware of this. You can report data breaches directly via: email@example.com. Your report and data will be treated confidentially at all times. For the rest, ATF will not provide the personal data of its Users to third parties, unless this is necessary for the implementation of its Products and / or Services on the basis of a legal provision or in an emergency for to the extent that, in ATF's reasonable judgment, it is in the interest of its Users. This also includes legitimate requests from authorities, subpoenas or court orders, actions to detect or prevent damage or fraud, or actions to guarantee the security of our network and our Products and / or Services.
A cookie from the American company Google is placed via our website as part of the "Analytics" service. We use this service to keep track of and get reports on how visitors use the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally required to do so, or insofar as third parties process the information on Google's behalf. We have no influence on this. We have not allowed Google to use the analytics information obtained for other Google services. The information that Google collects is made anonymous as much as possible. Your IP address is explicitly not given. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google adheres to the Privacy Shield principles and is affiliated with the Privacy Shield program of the US Department of Commerce. This means that there is an appropriate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.
The personal data will only be stored for the period that this is necessary for the proper implementation of the aforementioned purposes. In the event that longer legal retention periods apply, then the retention periods apply as prescribed by law.
ATF has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data of Users against loss or unlawful processing, including (i) storage of that data in a secure database with passwords (ii) payment (order) and to ATF via secure payment systems.